At Rapid Action Health, our philosophy for care is Exceptional Service. Extraordinary Care. We are looking for a caring, compassionate, team player for our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position.
In this role, you will be providing our patients with excellent routine care as well as collaborating within the allied health team on patient treatment and support. You will be required to work alone or with little supervision and must be flexible to work on a variable schedule.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Responsibilities:
In this role, you’ll report to the Health Care Manager. Duties may include:
- Helping patients bathe and with other daily hygiene activities;
- Assisting patients with getting dressed, eating, and using the bathroom;
- Monitoring patients and completing ongoing assessments of their physical and mental health;
- Administering medications and injections and keeping complete records of these activities;
- Communicating with patients’ families about the condition of the patient and their care;
- Updating patient charts and recording observations of their condition;
- Communicating concerns about patient’s overall health, treatment, etc. to the medical team;
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Educational/Experience Requirements:
- Licensed Practical Nurse, experience in gerontology preferred.
- Current membership in good standing with CLPNA.
- CPR/BCLS for healthcare providers required.
- Experience in Assisted Living or Long Term Care setting an asset.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
“The way they did it was incredible, amazing and without fault.”
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, communication, teamwork, concern resolution process and customer service.
- Strong organizational and computer skills are required in this position.
- Ability to problem solve through critical thinking and self-education.
- Enthusiastic attitude and energy to provide excellent care and service on behalf of the company.
- Awareness of accident and injury prevention, hazard identification and control; adherence to safe work practices and procedures is essential in this position.
- Demonstrated knowledge and commitment to person-centered care.
- Demonstrated commitment to the mission, vision and values of the company is essential.
We offer an exceptional workplace with a competitive compensation package, opportunity for career growth and exceptional health benefits.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Salary: From $26.27 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Licensed Practical Nurse (Required)